Olympics 2 : Hammer Throw Olympics 2 : Hammer Throw

not totally horrible

and to the guy reviewing before me, this was made in 2000. apparently you are ignorant to the fact that there wasnt a lot of interest in Flash back then, and this is about average quality for that time. This movie was ok and i really wish you would have made the pole vault animation. it was mildly funny, but the sound was kinda scratchy. im sure you could do better now, but this is ok for being made in 2000

Last Breath Last Breath

not so great movie, ok game

it really would have helped out to have music, compressing the file would have kept the file size down, so there was really no reason to not include it. the aliens were way too easy to kill, and they cant kill you. this made for a boring game experience, and the story was weak at best. Sound effects were kind of annoying. it was an ok first attempt, just could have been so much better. i gave it a 2 out of 5

C and B visit NewGrounds C and B visit NewGrounds

not great

the graphics were ok-ish, it coulda used some sound, but it was mildly humorous when the computer was thrown out the window. i dont really know if NG had only one server back then (its probably true though) and if so, this movie is quite relevant to 2001. a little crappy, coulda been much better

tiki-doko alphagame! tiki-doko alphagame!

Not too bad

this game wasn't too bad, not very hard. the graphics were pretty good and the control was responsive. its nice you put a timer in each level so that you had to keep moving and that when you hit the numbers, you didnt just lose points once, but the whole time you touched them your point total dropped. i can tell that you are very talented as a drawer and using actionscript and i wish you luck on future projects

Rumbos Adventure Rumbos Adventure

pretty decent game

well, this game was ok. the graphics werent too bad, and the sound was pretty good. ok game to play, but a tad too easy when you have unlimited lives and can just keep going on and on from the exact same place where you died. For example, I was fighting the eagle. I died when the eagle was at 69 health, then came back and the eagle was still at 69 health. Besides that, I enjoyed the game and i gave you a 3 out of 5

All-In-One Tutorial All-In-One Tutorial

okay....

that helped me out a little but i agree with silent_hill_forever on the fact that some things you did leave for the learner to find out. i was looking at the buttons section and it didnt say how to convert it into a button

«UNDER THE SUN» .:Dj Spada:. «UNDER THE SUN» .:Dj Spada:.

wow

hey that was really cool. i have never heard any of your music before but i liked this a lot. before this review i listened to it like 7 times. keep making cool music and starting now i will listen to the other music of yours.

DjSpada responds:

Hey F-bomb91! Glad you like my music! And i suggest you listen to ALLLLL MY MUSIC! lol jk...unless you really want too lol. And dont worry about me making music, ill keep doing this for a while ;)! Thx for your review!

BYE!